10.10.11

INSPIRE: "walk down the aisle"

How can one utter that they are already prepared to tie the knot?

        Marriage for me is a blessed vow which merely takes place between two people bound by each other’s love and certainly by God’s Love. But forlornly there are couples who were married because of ill-fated reasons.



        Right through the time I have witnessed different stories about a flourishing marriage and also the ones who were hypothetically wedded by now but desolately it just didn’t happen to any further extent. Since I am not yet married I can’t attest anything on how one can know that they are ready to build a new wing based on the foundation that they already have. 
       Instead I did my homework and I found various links that might be helpful to the ones who are planning to get married or perhaps still on an assessment stage.





No comments:

Post a Comment