5.10.11

TRAVEL: "close encounter"

I have been to Subic a lot of times but there is one place that I’ve never been.  So my boyfriend decided that we should take a northern road trip and have a zoooobicventure! 
As I remember the weather for that day was unpredictable, just when we thought it was a bright sunny day, the rain will suddenly pour but next thing we know the sun is smiling back again. Nevertheless it didn’t stop us in pursuing our trip. 
After one and half an hour of driving we finally reached our destination. 
Zoobic Safari is one of the well-known tourist spot in Subic, Zambales where in you could experience the wilderness in a Safari without going to Africa. As they say this is the only Tiger Safari in the Philippines.



As we get near to the main highlight of this trip which is to experience a close encounter with the Tiger, my heart started to pound faster but at the same time I was thrilled with excitement to have an adventure ride inside the Tiger Safari. 
The guide asked us to sit inside a Jeepney which was securely closed with bars as if we were inside a cage.





 I didn’t know what to except until we saw a 500 pound Siberian Tiger lying down beside a tree.




Then the Tiger suddenly stood up and started to walk closer to our safari vehicle.







And the most intense part was to see their long and sharp canine teeth so close to me while they are eating the whole chicken. 






THIS EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN FOR THE MANY YEARS TO COME!!!!


If you would like to know more about Zoobic Safari you can visit their website below. 


2 comments:

  1. @Robert Mancelita, Jr.: thank you sir! it was a thrilling ride inside the tiger Safari.. :)

    again, thank you for visiting my blog sir! :)

    ReplyDelete